Combination Package Delivery Drivers HELP?

JohnD193

I was browsing jobs to apply for and noticed a FT " Combination Package Delivery Driver"

What exactly is that, that's not like a seasonal position correct?
It's a unionized position correct?
What are the pay scales(top rate)?

Also, if I applied and got this position, would I be able to bid into those package delivery jobs that pay like 38.00 top rate an hour I hear about?

(outside applicant!)

Last edited:

Mo19072

I was browsing jobs to apply for and noticed a FT " Combination Package Delivery Driver"

What exactly is that, that's not like a seasonal position correct?
It's a unionized position correct?
What are the pay scales(top rate)?

Also, if I applied and got this position, would I be able to bid into those package delivery jobs that pay like 38.00 top rate an hour I hear about?

(outside applicant!)
It’s called 22.4 driver. Named after article 22 section 4 of the new master agreement you can look it up. It starts at $20.50. You’ll have to work Saturdays and eventually Sundays when that starts. You’ll also be doing inside work.

JohnD193

It’s called 22.4 driver. Named after article 22 section 4 of the new master agreement you can look it up. It starts at $20.50. You’ll have to work Saturdays and eventually Sundays when that starts. You’ll also be doing inside work.
That doesn't necessarily sound all that bad... Can you bid into the non 22.4 driver positions still (based on seniority)? do you get paid the same rate if u work inside as if u were driving?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They disqualified insiders but kept the outside hires. Integrad is now a cake-walk and local management gets to pick and choose. Smells like union busting. You should not even be looking at our promotions, go work inside for a couple years and tell me how you feel then.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
That doesn't necessarily sound all that bad... Can you bid into the non 22.4 driver positions still (based on seniority)? do you get paid the same rate if u work inside as if u were driving?
As someone else said. Get ready for 12 hour days everyday.