Comedy night for teamster United...

2hoursover

Because he is an international elected official. And hopefully he will also be running our international down the road.
He showed his weakness when he came to my local and lied! His political career is done! He had my vote before I got spoon fed his lies! Bye bye O

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why does he involve himself in other locals politics?

Why do you ?

Have you ever been elected, to any position within your Local ?

Think about that before you answer.

Standing out front (with a blow-horn) hardly qualifies you, for anything.

"Walk it back".... Truck Driver. :biggrin:

-Bug-

2hoursover

Why do you ?

Have you ever been elected, to any position within your Local ?

Think about that before you answer.

Standing out front (with a blow-horn) hardly qualifies you, for anything.

"Walk it back".... Truck Driver. :biggrin:

-Bug-
Oh did I visit your local During my tour? Is that why you are so upset with me big union guy? Standing out front with a blow horn ... Maybe you should try it and tell your guys the truth next time

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He showed his weakness when he came to my local and lied! His political career is done! He had my vote before I got spoon fed his lies! Bye bye O
Um, you are a lone duck in that realm. Good luck with that crap. Maybe you should have went to the meeting.

BrownBrokeDown

It's quite simple. If you like the way the union is headed vote for hoffa. If you are disgusted and would like a whole new union vote for teamsters United. How much easier could it be put?
LMAO, it is not that simple. It is not a "if you don't like Hoffa, vote United". If that is the United slates only platform for their campaign...well...how do I know they will be better? I may not like Hoffa, but think United is worse. It could be a situation where we need to vote for the least worst. Which is why it would be nice for United to actually state how they would have made things better, rather than name call and just state that Hoffa/Hall failed. WHAT WOULD BE DIFFERENT? That is the information that we need.

2hoursover

LMAO, it is not that simple. It is not a "if you don't like Hoffa, vote United". If that is the United slates only platform for their campaign...well...how do I know they will be better? I may not like Hoffa, but think United is worse. It could be a situation where we need to vote for the least worst. Which is why it would be nice for United to actually state how they would have made things better, rather than name call and just state that Hoffa/Hall failed. WHAT WOULD BE DIFFERENT? That is the information that we need.
Teamsters United has a platform. How about going on their site! Do you know what a platform is?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Agreed.......what they have said to me was no more concessions.......I asked what would I get thats betters than I have.......they have no answers.......and that scares me about teamsters united......I looked at local 804 and local 89 and there supplementals dont have anything better than I have but they do have a lot of drama......for example the maspeth 250 fiasco, while there is a debate on who saved there jobs.....it happened under the presidents watch with guys he brought in

804brown

Agreed.......what they have said to me was no more concessions.......I asked what would I get thats betters than I have.......they have no answers.......and that scares me about teamsters united......I looked at local 804 and local 89 and there supplementals dont have anything better than I have but they do have a lot of drama......for example the maspeth 250 fiasco, while there is a debate on who saved there jobs.....it happened under the presidents watch with guys he brought in
Yes Tim brought Liam in. That is true. But Liam is NOT running with Tim and his slate this November. I think Liam is running on his own Fiasco Rogue Slate 2016!!