Comp Injury

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are you saying muscle and related soft tissues don't support the skeleton and joints?

Despite early evidence that shows a difference in abdominal muscle function in those with back pain, there is no evidence that abdominal strength has any correlation with pain. It is now theorized this change in function is likely a result of pain rather than a cause.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Slipbob....one thing I neglected to mention and since you have an attorney I am sure he has you covered. Paperwork must be filed before 1 years time of your last injury treatment or dr visit to keep workmans comp liable for that injury.

You also have to see that injury doctor within each year and keep it current. Liberty Mutual has transferred my case to so many different reps in their company that I will pay for doctor visit myself and get reimbursed rather than try and get one approved by them. Workman comp person at my doctors office says they will not contact w/c to get appt approved. Which makes no sense being that they called to get all my other visits and surgeries approved. My lawyer just tells me to send him the bill.

slipbob

Slipbob....one thing I neglected to mention and since you have an attorney I am sure he has you covered. Paperwork must be filed before 1 years time of your last injury treatment or dr visit to keep workmans comp liable for that injury.

You also have to see that injury doctor within each year and keep it current. Liberty Mutual has transferred my case to so many different reps in their company that I will pay for doctor visit myself and get reimbursed rather than try and get one approved by them. Workman comp person at my doctors office says they will not contact w/c to get appt approved. Which makes no sense being that they called to get all my other visits and surgeries approved. My lawyer just tells me to send him the bill.[/QUOTE

Thank you Harley Rider. I will definitely make sure to keep the paperwork current and that I see my doctor before that 1 year mark. I can't imagine how many people have lost out on that not knowing otherwise. Amazing the game that must be played dealing with this. I just have to look out for myself because no one else will. I'm sure they would love to see that year slide by and drop me like a rock. Thanks again for the information

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
No one has accused me of faking it. I have an MRI that clearly shows the injuries if they would. I was surprised when (Liberty Mutual's) doctor concurred with the radiologist and my doctor. I was expecting him to say that I was fine and could return to work. I go to therapy 2 days a week and early on they were putting me on a traction table to stretch me out. Currently my PT is focusing on strengthening my core. I'm thinking I could have abs of steel and still be in pain. Some days I do leave PT feeling worse than when I went in. You did well if you were only out for 2 1/2 months. It was 2 months before they even did an MRI and at 2 months in it was still showing moderate to severe nerve compression.
I had to wait two months for a shot as well , didn’t do much , still get cramping In my sides and lower back !
The shot is so cheap compared to the cks they send you while your waiting. Go figure !

35years

Gravy route
You guys are scaring me.

I am very careful not to get injured, but I have well over 35 years in.

I don't like the idea of going to feeders and my pension situation is similar.

Now I am giving it more thought.