Complete Trump phone call, transcript included

floridays

This is the top lawyer @floridays and @Old Man Jingles were touting a while back:

Eq3x9FNUwAAGvPX
If you ever need a loan look for this kid
nick sandman 2.jpg

newfie

You know what, have to wonder if Trump is pissed at Republican leadership and pulled this right before the runoff elections in Georgia
keep in mind when you make this argument that the president did not release this tape someone in the secretary of the elections office that had access to this recording released it probably with rino intentions. Also keep in mind that presidential conversation are privledged and confidential and this action was illegal.

vantexan

keep in mind when you make this argument that the president did not release this tape someone in the secretary of the elections office that had access to this recording released it probably with rino intentions. Also keep in mind that presidential conversation are privledged and confidential and this action was illegal.
I'm not arguing against Trump, but it wasn't bright to be cajoling the secretary of state of the very state that is having an incredibly important runoff election tomorrow. No matter how you look at it, if found out, and it was, it's not helping his case to remain president. Especially when he got impeached over a phone call(bogus of course but Dems believed it true with a passion). I know we have a train wreck around the corner with Biden, we Trump supporters believe Trump can run the country better. But at this point so many are against him that last minute dramatics like pushing for $2000 or this phone call only remind people of why they voted against him.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm not arguing against Trump, but it wasn't bright to be cajoling the secretary of state of the very state that is having an incredibly important runoff election tomorrow. No matter how you look at it, if found out, and it was, it's not helping his case to remain president. Especially when he got impeached over a phone call(bogus of course but Dems believed it true with a passion). I know we have a train wreck around the corner with Biden, we Trump supporters believe Trump can run the country better. But at this point so many are against him that last minute dramatics like pushing for $2000 or this phone call only remind people of why they voted against him.
Everything Trump does is about him first.

fishtm2001

What was bogus about donald's phone call to Ukraine?

bacha29

How many audits do you think GA should do?
By the looks of things Trump has just choked his political chicken. Run again in 2024? He might be the guy campaigning from the basement. The basement at Super Max.

He's just the kind of guy that if you're patient and give him an audience he'll do himself in.

Sportello

If you ever need a loan look for this kid
View attachment 323487
If there was ever a face that needed to be slapped...

I digress. Even Sandmann has washed himself of the crazy that is Lin Wood.

Doubtful I'll need a loan anytime soon. I'd wager I have more than him, anyway.

How's work going?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By the looks of things Trump has just choked his political chicken. Run again in 2024? He might be the guy campaigning from the basement. The basement at Super Max.

He's just the kind of guy that if you're patient and give him an audience he'll do himself in.
You've got him this time!
LMFAO

Box Ox

If there was ever a face that needed to be slapped...

I digress. Even Sandmann has washed himself of the crazy that is Lin Wood.

Doubtful I'll need a loan anytime soon. I'd wager I have more than him, anyway.

How's work going?
LOL

bacha29

Keep in mind one fact that might weigh heavily on matters going forward. Biden has yet to submit his nominee for Attorney General. Who that person is and what that person does with Trump is something for which we'll just have to wait and see.