Confederate Flag at UPS (on topic)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It’s funny to me how much controversy a damn flag causes...on both sides
I agree, to me it just means the values and family that a southern community holds, color of skin isn’t in that equation. Freedom and less government involvement is a few things that come to mind when I think southern.

I know ignorant northerners might think anyone flying a confederate flag is going for a lynching or something. Get over yourselves.

Box Ox

Meh, you guys can bag on the flag all you want, haters gunna hate. I know it might be hard to believe, but the confederate flag isn’t just about the war.

We talking about the Conferate battle flag, as pictured in the OP’s avatar, or the National flag of the CSA?

Thomas_2399

Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X would not agree with BLM.
So what is the point you're
I agree, to me it just means the values and family that a southern community holds, color of skin isn’t in that equation. Freedom and less government involvement is a few things that come to mind when I think southern.

I know ignorant northerners might think anyone flying a confederate flag is going for a lynching or something. Get over yourselves.
I don't correspond the flag with racism at all. To me, it has another meaning. Yes, I was born and raised in south eastern Pennsylvania (with the exception of living in FL for almost two years) but I had family on both sides of the Civil War.

MAKAVELI

Martin Luther king jr protested peacefully...he would not encourage blocking traffic and burning down buildings and stealing things because a thug said another thug had his hands in the air lol
Your not exactly the right person to be giving me history lessons on MLK and the Civil Rights movement.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We talking about the Conferate battle flag, as pictured in the OP’s avatar, or the National flag of the CSA?
I’m talking stars and bars. In today’s society where everyone is offended by everyone else, it’s sad that traditions and symbols of the south have been under attack. I don’t like half the crap I see on TV or children dressing like hookers, going to school. I don’t go on some sort of rampage about how I’m offended and we should ban all daisy dukes shorts from high schools.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’m talking stars and bars. In today’s society where everyone is offended by everyone else, it’s sad that traditions and symbols of the south have been under attack. I don’t like half the crap I see on TV or children dressing like hookers, going to school. I don’t go on some sort of rampage about how I’m offended and we should ban all daisy dukes shorts from high schools.
Did Daisy Duke fight a war to maintain her right to keep a group of people enslaved?