Is this it?

Attachments

• 787EAE62-5384-4804-BBA4-2D9F0ED22D69.jpeg
    787EAE62-5384-4804-BBA4-2D9F0ED22D69.jpeg
    791.3 KB · Views: 30

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
South shot first
Lincoln set it up to happen. Sumter had no choice. You’re back peddling degree man. How much is that check?
yeah we get it dude, you hate black people therefore the confederacy (which wanted lots of black people around) must have been great
This isn't and wasn't the battle cry of the South for war and it was not the battle cry of the North to invade the South.
This "great truth" was accepted and believed by the world 200 years before this quote.

"My own convictions as to negro slavery are strong. It has its evils and abuses...We recognize the negro as God and God's Book and God's Laws, in nature, tell us to recognize him,
- our inferior, fitted expressly for servitude...You cannot transform the negro into anything one-tenth as useful or as good as what slavery enables them to be."- Jefferson Davis

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.” Honest Abe

Lincoln was no different than most white males, North and South, at the time.
With Americans in 1859 and their leaders in both the North and South believing a black person was just one notch above a monkey, tell me again the Civil War began or was about slavery.Good luck getting any white man to sign up and get killed for such.