Confederate Flag at UPS (on topic)

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Congratulations. You can google. Try hard to get the volume predictions right this week. Better yet, blame somebody else for your screw ups. You do a fine job at that. That's about all you can do right. Say it ain't so but it is.
lol google are you serious? who needs to google to spell a simple word correctly

anyways drive safe and stay hydrated worker bee

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
who gives a rats ass about a flag.i dont cry over the homo flag in my face247.man up grow a pair do your job handle your buisness!!

Last edited:

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You're an idiot.
rebel tears.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
just another loser revisionist
Nope…just another realist when it comes to historical facts and not what they wanted you to think in grade school.
Lincoln and the North led the great battle for morality against the South because we must right the wrong of slavery… Oh the humanity! Lol

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The leaders of the confederacy were pretty clear about what they were fighting for:

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.
-Confederate Vice President Alexander H. Stephens

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Nope…just another realist when it comes to historical facts and not what they wanted you to think in grade school.
Lincoln and the North led the great battle for morality against the South because we must right the wrong of slavery… Oh the humanity! Lol
are you saying slavery isn't wrong?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The leaders of the confederacy were pretty clear about what they were fighting for:

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.
-Confederate Vice President Alexander H. Stephens
This isn't and wasn't the battle cry of the South for war and it was not the battle cry of the North to invade the South.
This "great truth" was accepted and believed by the world 200 years before this quote.

"My own convictions as to negro slavery are strong. It has its evils and abuses...We recognize the negro as God and God's Book and God's Laws, in nature, tell us to recognize him,
- our inferior, fitted expressly for servitude...You cannot transform the negro into anything one-tenth as useful or as good as what slavery enables them to be."- Jefferson Davis

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.” Honest Abe

Lincoln was no different than most white males, North and South, at the time.

Last edited: