Confused about my first day?

john117

So I'm applying as a package handler, I went on the tour and 1st interview. Then the hr guy told me I had to go to a 2nd interview tomorrow. I showed up and he wasn't there. Then he called me and said your first day will be (day), come in wearing boots, have a nice weekend. And thats all he told me. So I'm kind of confused. Do I have to buy my own boots? I dont have a uniform and I dont know what to do. If anyone could help me that would be great.

Last edited:

KOG72

I’m full of it
So I'm applying as a package handler, I went on the tour and 1st interview. Then the hr guy told me I had to go to a 2nd interview tomorrow. I showed up and he wasn't there. Then he called me and said your first day will be (day), come in wearing boots, have a nice weekend. And thats all he told me. So I'm kind of confused. Do I have to buy my own boots? I dont have a uniform and I dont know what to do. If anyone could help me that would be great.
If it's hot where you are at make sure you bring a cooler with water or Gatorade in it to make it through the day.