Confused about my first day?

john117

So I'm applying as a package handler, I went on the tour and 1st interview. Then the hr guy told me I had to go to a 2nd interview tomorrow. I showed up and he wasn't there. Then he called me and said your first day will be (day), come in wearing boots, have a nice weekend. And thats all he told me. So I'm kind of confused. Do I have to buy my own boots? I dont have a uniform and I dont know what to do. If anyone could help me that would be great.

Last edited:

KOG72

I’m full of it
So I'm applying as a package handler, I went on the tour and 1st interview. Then the hr guy told me I had to go to a 2nd interview tomorrow. I showed up and he wasn't there. Then he called me and said your first day will be (day), come in wearing boots, have a nice weekend. And thats all he told me. So I'm kind of confused. Do I have to buy my own boots? I dont have a uniform and I dont know what to do. If anyone could help me that would be great.
If it's hot where you are at make sure you bring a cooler with water or Gatorade in it to make it through the day.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Gallon of water...boots but not steel toe cause those are stupid...and wear gym shorts cause you're gonna sweat your plums off