Confused..

Channahon

UpsSup1,

I would be interested in your background at UPS. Clearly, you are an unhappy employee, and am curious why you are in management at UPS.

Thanks

deepsouthmamaw

if u let ups they will take and take and take. the key is to put your foot down with grievances. 'cause if u dont they may take your loved ones away from u. which they have done to me. my husband was sick with cancer for two years and decided to end his own life. his note said this will be better for u. ups had been trying to fire me 'cause i had taken so much time off even though i had fmla in place, and that made it hard on him. so dont tell me ups management has scruples and can sleep at night. that sup is also gone the mgr that made him do this is still around.

UPSBOI

You don't want to know!
First I want to start off by saying sorry on behalf of all management. I am a supervisor (thus my name) but I am just so confused and mad all at the same time with management. They treat drivers and other hourly's like they are wild animals with no feelings or problems or any kind of lives what so ever. Then they wonder why people hate management??? I don't get it. It's so messed up what they do to you drivers and hourly's. I just don't have it in me to lie or to mislead people. Most especially when I have to see them every day and know some of the decisions that I make impact there lives, such as when they get home or what not. I am an on car sup. and most days when I come in, in the morning, other full-time sups are questioning other part-time sups. on why there are packages out side of the car's? I mean are you serious? Do you really think that they are there on purpose. Or maybe it's the fact that the flow is so heavy that they can't load? Or maybe just maybe they are having a bad day or personal problems? No, hell no, that's not acceptable. Maybe the part-time sups are doing all they can and no matter what they do, it's never enough? That's exactly how most UPS employees feel im sure. Enough is never enough is it. You are supposed to lie, cheat, back stab people, talk down to people, and then they will respect you? Are you serious!!!!!!!!!! Yet, we have so many people that wonder why moral is so low..Or why are drivers just don't perform. I wonder if they ever think that just maybe they are over dispatched??? Maybe they should have an extra route in, hell just put it as a half day, let a new driver run it to get some experience, it would help every one. However, that's just not the answer is it..they are just laying down..not working as hard. Ha ha, yeah management..that's it. I come home daily and my wife ask me how was work? I want to tell her how messed up this company really is, and how bad people get treated and lied to daily. But, she wouldn't understand. So I just put on a smile and say, it was a good day. Yet, I know that so many of my drivers are still out at 8:00 working.. because they are over dispatched...and they have been lied to over and over, on how "Oh we will fix that" , "We will get those businesses off of you", or "We will lighten up your pick ups". No...no they wont.. So to all of you good drivers, and hourly's out there and other management, I am sorry that this company is so messed up. I am also sorry for your families...Sorry to all those husbands and wives out there...waiting at the dinner table on there loved ones to finally make it home..and I am sorry to all the kids out there who's moms and dads can't make it to your sporting event's. Trust me all...it's not there fault. It's so sad that all this company sees is numbers and not people........

You will be getting an email from Atlanta Monday morning... You will be going to school to be deprogramed!!!! :hypnosis:

What'dyabringmetoday???

The Brown Cafe would like to welcome the comedy team of Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, better known as Dumb and Dumber, to our forum. Please make sure you tip your waitresses.
Sorry pal, but you seem to like to dictate to everyone else how they should post and you like to give your opinion whenever it suits you. Though you may like to think you are in charge around here, you are not. You are welcome to call me dumb or dumber or whatever else, but dumb people are those that show up early every morning and sort their trucks to "help out". I am reasonably certain that you show up well before start time every day. Go ahead and justify everything you do like always. You have made it perfectly clear that you believe you are always right about everything. No matter what, there is always someone a tad wiser, a tad stronger, and yes, a little better at delivering boxes. That is life Skippy. Try not to get your shorts into too much of a bunch.

55andout?

You see your family like everone else does? Most people don't walk in the door most days well after 8pm to see their kids go to bed. Oh sure you can really go somewhere else. Doubt it! Just don't give us the b.s and sugar coat your life! Be honest......
Well yes I can go elsewhere....but I like my job so dont need to. Why would I not be honest? If I was an unhappy employee it would be easy to agree with the 1st post. I have nothing to gain on the BC by being dishonest. Oh, and by the way, I am home most nights well before 8 p.m.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Wow, you are so right--you must be psychic.

BTW, Skippy, you are certainly not that person.
Please do not twist the post to suit your needs. I did not say that I was "that person". You helped prove my point that you think you are much better than everyone else and we should all look up to you in awe on Brown Cafe. You have a lot of advice to give out on how to do everything the right way and so on, but I bet you are like a scared puppy showing up an hour before start time everyday. Go ahead and be a big man on this forum if it makes you feel better.