Consistently understaffed

Should I just shut up and do my work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superteeth2478

You definitely have to stand up for yourself. But some battles ate best saved for another day.
You're actually right about saving battles for another day. If you go full steam ahead from the start you won't have something left in the tank for when management ups their retaliation game. I always have something in the bag. I don't put all my cards on the table at once. And management in my building KNOWS I'm educated about labor law, articulate, and can't be bought or intimidated, so even though they fight back with BS discipline they know they're fighting a losing battle, and against one lone person at that. And I'm sure my new arch-enemy in management is probably reading this but I don't care. As I always say to him in the hub about the discipline he always threatens me with, BRING IT!

You're actually right about saving battles for another day. If you go full steam ahead from the start you won't have something left in the tank for when management ups their retaliation game. I always have something in the bag. I don't put all my cards on the table at once. And management in my building KNOWS I'm educated about labor law, articulate, and can't be bought or intimidated, so even though they fight back with BS discipline they know they're fighting a losing battle, and against one lone person at that. And I'm sure my new arch-enemy in management is probably reading this but I don't care. As I always say to him in the hub about the discipline he always threatens me with, BRING IT!
It's just like anything else. Some things are worth fighting about other things are not.