Constantly emailed by HR depressed every time

Missmyjob

I don't believe in suing but and that we get what we ask for and all I'm asking is a chance to be a better employee and show management that I'm worth keeping for seasonal use

E

el blanco

I don't believe in suing but and that we get what we ask for and all I'm asking is a chance to be a better employee and show management that I'm worth keeping for seasonal use

forget about ups, and go get a job somewhere else

it's almost like you want to break and enter the doors of hell

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I added one for you.
D539FC34-3017-4578-9424-8E3463F0B613.gif

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tell thrm when you call to schedule an interview to the person who keeps telling you no, to quit filling your inbox with junkmail.
Move on, they havent hired you back by now they are not going too. Let it be a lesson learned. When you are new somewhere, listen dont talk.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Season as d.helper and a in-house as summer fill in ptr

Holy Christ, you're a train wreck. What part of go away and don't come back don't you understand? They fired you and won't hire you back, do you really need this job at UPS that bad, or do you need to get re-hired to repair that mentally unstable mind of yours?

You're still shtting out orientation chow and were just a helper and you are whining this much? Please move on this place is not worth the mental anguish it is causing you. Good luck nutty!