Continuous paycheck mishaps

Hi, so I spoke with HR today about not receiving two weekly bonuses, which would total up to $400 ($200 each week). I worked 17.50 hrs and my check totaled $129. They noticed the error, and supposedly they will fix this in the next paycheck. On weeks that I did receive the $200 bonus, my paycheck totaled $209 for the same amount of hours worked. I am still paying the $45 union dues, but is there a reason we’re getting taxed so high? In my state we get taxed around ~33%. I’m going to the department of labor in my state to see if they can explain it to me because HR could not and told me to go there as well.

Thanks!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi, so I spoke with HR today about not receiving two weekly bonuses, which would total up to $400 ($200 each week). I worked 17.50 hrs and my check totaled $129. They noticed the error, and supposedly they will fix this in the next paycheck. On weeks that I did receive the $200 bonus, my paycheck totaled $209 for the same amount of hours worked. I am still paying the $45 union dues, but is there a reason we’re getting taxed so high? In my state we get taxed around ~33%. I’m going to the department of labor in my state to see if they can explain it to me because HR could not and told me to go there as well.

Thanks!
What political party controls your state?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Thanks!
they tax bonus mpney big time