Contract ends in 2023

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Or breaking the union will boost the stock price to new highs. Maybe they hold fast? Try to replace us?

Wally

I put $25 a week in a savings account since the beginning of the last contract. I’ll have close to 7K just in my strike fund.
I would say you are in the small minority.

My guess is two weeks of no pay is all it would take to financially crush a good chunk.

Thebrownblob

Yep, plus it's been so long since we've had a work stoppage. Most haven't experienced one
It’s sad because 25 bucks a week is nothing you put it in there you leave it alone for five years. If we don’t go on strike we go on a vacation, or buy something nice and start a new one next contract.

Wally

It’s sad because 25 bucks a week is nothing you put it in there you leave it alone for five years. If we don’t go on strike we go on a vacation, or buy something nice and start a new one next contract.
That would take discipline.

How many don't even have a 401k?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
. I just don’t understand why everyone is so fast to jump to striking.
Because real union men talk “ By God, Strike” in the s:censored2:t house with all the brothers, and then go home and pray under the covers it doesn’t happen and know deep down they are pusillanimous and will vote for anything the company throws at them.
As an added bonus, the company knows such men outnumber real union members, so they know they can write up just about anything they want and they know they’ll get it.
There were different animals driving brown trucks in 97.