Contract ends in 2023

Johney

Most probably couldn’t, but to be fair the strike pay is just supplemental. Important to have your own personal fund As well.
Pretty sure there is a set amount of hours per day you must be on the line to get that, Nah I'd just sit at home in the a/c drinking cold beer. Keep your $400.

Thebrownblob

Not in Somerville…..
Yep, I heard other places were a little more intense, we still had almost no one cross the line, but it was mostly good spirits and we didn’t give a 💩 because we knew the company was going to cave. Was just a matter of what they were going to cave on and how much.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yep, I heard other places were a little more intense, we still had almost no one cross the line, but it was mostly good spirits and we didn’t give a 💩 because we knew the company was going to cave. Was just a matter of what they were going to cave on and how much.
One guy got in a fist fight with the bldg manager where I was. Lol. He did get fired.

UnionStrong

All work stoppages are different. Once you walk, it can go sideways quickly.

Frank888

It feels like we are controlled on how we should strike and what is socially acceptable. It would be nice if the union would support strikes such as Sitdown Strikes, Selective Strikes,etc,etc. The union should stop conforming and educate us on effective legal tactics that we could use.

UnionStrong

It feels like we are controlled on how we should strike and what is socially acceptable. It would be nice if the union would support strikes such as Sitdown Strikes, Selective Strikes,etc,etc. The union should stop conforming and educate us on effective legal tactics that we could use.
It’s not a college campus…

Over70irregs

We had scabs in tinted out vans going to different hubs. I’ll never forget that….

We're back in 97 they was a private company now they are a public company.