Contract ends in 2023

Hang with it then. If someone has good number of years at PT go for it. But all those number of years can be sweetened with combo FT pension contributions. I know it all too well.
Sure if you can bid a good 22.3 job like Porter/Air driver. Most of ours are load on one sort and unload on another sort with an hour and a half break.

kforte36

This is going around everywhere. Watch how many still don't listen and think... "UPS will never let us strike."

Then they'll be the ones complaining how they have to work because they have to make money to pay their bills.
There are so many RPCDs in my center who tell me they can't afford to go on strike but go home 1-3 days a week every week and refuse to voluntarily work on Saturdays and earn time and a half.

Johney

There are so many RPCDs in my center who tell me they can't afford to go on strike but go home 1-3 days a week every week and refuse to voluntarily work on Saturdays and earn time and a half.
These are the one's who will destroy your strike efforts. Good luck people you're going to need it.

Pullman Brown

Anybody have any inside information on how the company in these supplemental talks are suggesting fixing six punch? I saw that in the Philadelphia supplemental they are proposing part timers.

Anybody have any inside information on how the company in these supplemental talks are suggesting fixing six punch? I saw that in the Philadelphia supplemental they are proposing part timers.
Hopefully they don't open that Pandora's box

The company already stole enough for Monday's work and puts it on Saturdays and if you give them a cheaper option we will really be screwed