Contract ends in 2023

Imabear

Drivers, fters , even our own union :censored2:s on part timers then expect part timers to strike with them. Hilarious. I actually wish you go on strike. Ill be laughing at you while i work.

Drivers, fters , even our own union :censored2:s on part timers then expect part timers to strike with them. Hilarious. I actually wish you go on strike. Ill be laughing at you while i work.
Beat it scab.
You worked here 5 minutes and now you're going to tell everybody else what to do

I guarantee you for going strike your job will not be there anymore

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
you’re seasonal , your opinion doesn’t matter.
You don’t have enough seniority to use the bathroom.

🧔✊

542thruNthru

Maybe you'll be RPCD then.

He will never be an rpcd
giphy (8).gif

Imabear

Union wont do a thing if you work during a strike.

Theyre all talk

Just like how part timers make less then fast food employees. Our union is an embarrassment.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Union wont do a thing if you work during a strike.

Theyre all talk

Just like how part timers make less then fast food employees. Our union is an embarrassment.
Don’t forget about full healthcare and the chance to BE A DRIVER...WHICH YOU’LL NEVER BE

YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!

THE FEW
THE PROUD
THE RPCD

🧔✊

PT Car Washer

There won't be any work for you to do. UPS forced non Union clerks to come in during the strike. Told us coming out that their was no work. Just another mind game. By the way there was no retaliation against them.