Contract ends in 2023

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This is going around everywhere. Watch how many still don't listen and think... "UPS will never let us strike."
Yep.. the exact same people who think that ups would pay us the same amount of pay if we were a non-union company…
Then they'll be the ones complaining how they have to work because they have to make money to pay their bills.
If you are full time here and you can’t go a couple weeks without a paycheck without loosing everything then I think you need to call into Dave Ramsey and have him scream at you..

Johney

We are forgetting about the strike fund, these kids will more than likely be playing video games at home if it happens, and leave the dirty work to the full timers. I said this before but once you become a “scab” you will always be viewed as a “scab”... elephants and teamsters never forget...
Pretty much every scab in my building from the 97 strike didn't last very long after. Couple were fired, a couple retired some just quit. I think one guy actually made it another 20 years before retiring.

Johney

My concern is when UPS starts sending out the mass text messages to PT and FT with political propaganda and how they'll gladly bring them back and pay them more during this time.

I said it during the election we may find out how unified we really are and I don't think we're going to like what we see.

The word Scab doesn't bother as many as it used to. Just look at all the RTW scabs that brag about it.
And if the Teamsters lose and the company comes back and says to these guys "Thanks for helping us through this tough time we are now cutting your pay to $15 an hour".

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
If I do this picket line thing, will that result in the company supplying me with an 18-19 year old Eurasian ladyboi to crank my landing gear and such? Wanna know what I'm fighting for here.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Seriously?? He would support strikers 100% more than mushroom penis..fact
not with the current state of the supply chain, mandates, delays and upcoming recession. The teamsters didn’t even support the truckers in Canada. They’re gonna cram through whatever contract big daddy UPS hands them, just like last time. Invest in lube.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
not with the current state of the supply chain, mandates, delays and upcoming recession. The teamsters didn’t even support the truckers in Canada. They’re gonna cram through whatever contract big daddy UPS hands them, just like last time. Invest in lube.
Wouldn’t be so sure about that…I would rather have O’Brien in there negotiating than that pos Denis T…