Contract extending???

Xanax_Addict

Is the new contract always in place? If so will all part timers be making 13 hour on aug? It’s better be or next month I'm going to take my talents to Coors Light and be a delivery driver.
Btw the people who have been saying that loading is alot harder than unloading are full of :censored2:. Try unloading 8-10 trailers every day with fckd up rollers & t stands. None of ya could take my spot In our small ass hub. Y’all would need 2 people to do this job. I’m just irreplaceable. Me leaving would friend up all the shifts.

AlliSeeisBrown

Is the new contract always in place? If so will all part timers be making 13 hour on aug? It’s better be or next month I'm going to take my talents to Coors Light and be a delivery driver.
Btw the people who have been saying that loading is alot harder than unloading are full of :censored2:. Try unloading 8-10 trailers every day with fckd up rollers & t stands. None of ya could take my spot In our small ass hub. Y’all would need 2 people to do this job. I’m just irreplaceable. Me leaving would friend up all the shifts.
You are absolutely 100% replaceable. If you never showed up again, not a single shift would flinch. But keep being superman.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
fake name

tacken

Well don't let the door hit you in the ASS on the way out. You will be replaced in a heart beat, and UPS will keep moving. Have fun making 15.00 an hour slinging cases of beer around.

Xanax_Addict

You are absolutely 100% replaceable. If you never showed up again, not a single shift would flinch. But keep being superman.
I’m the best in the state. No one in my hub is stronger than me. None of them could handle that. Me leaving would definitely screw up the hub. All the feeder drivers would cry and moan that they are always late. And I’m definitely stronger than you weak ass drivers. Y’all bunch of pxussies. Have fun unloading your own trailers.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
... I’m just irreplaceable. Me leaving would friend up all the shifts.
images-28.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
F9E61CA2-38BD-4310-A4C7-DC00B3E7BDDF.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m the best in the state. No one in my hub is stronger than me. None of them could handle that. Me leaving would definitely screw up the hub. All the feeder drivers would cry and moan that they are always late. And I’m definitely stronger than you weak ass drivers. Y’all bunch of pxussies. Have fun unloading your own trailers.

Take another Xanax you need to calm down

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Where do these clowns come from?

Future

Victory Ride
DA7A6DFF-0179-4B63-93F9-ED9E5C6CD5EA.gif

Future

Victory Ride
13F62021-0755-4970-B12A-95FF0E2855DD.gif

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Zach-Galifianakis-Thumbs-Up.gif