Contract leader O'brien

LagunaBrown

I met him once and was impressed. However I lost all respect for him after they imposed the contract. I can only hope that the Sean I met is the one that shows up to negotiate the contract. I would not have chosen/voted for him, but now that he's there I can only hope for the best.
How is Z immune from the fact he made promises he could not keep. The West knew we would be forced into Teamcare if we didn't make a carve out. I'm sorry it didn't work for you guys and would be mad at Z if he led me into that situation. Either way we gotta move forward, back O, and fight the real enemy........UPS.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Yawn? Compare that to any labor deal out there. Your just being hyper negative.

No. Just sick of us not winning yr after yr. Voting rights taken away. Pt and retirees screwed. I was less than 2 yrs from retiring with 30 yrs. Now because our local is under investigating again, (embezzelment) also for more retirees than active workers. Now I've got 6 yrs to go. Yeah hyper negative. You are delusional. Open both eyes. And head out of the sand. As of now. Another NO from me.

anHOURover

THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS
TO KEEP DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT T
RESULTS
SEAN WAS THE HEAD OF THE SUPPLEMENTS WHEN A RECORD NUMBER WERE NOT WANTED BY THE MEMBERS AND VOTED DOWN. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WILL PRODUCE DIFFERENT RESULTS
SOME OF MY BROTHERS ARE INSANE
FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS
TO KEEP DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT T
RESULTS
SEAN WAS THE HEAD OF THE SUPPLEMENTS WHEN A RECORD NUMBER WERE NOT WANTED BY THE MEMBERS AND VOTED DOWN. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WILL PRODUCE DIFFERENT RESULTS
SOME OF MY BROTHERS ARE INSANE
FACT
I find the all capital letter thing harder to read???

Perhaps, you should consider a different font,or color, or both?

Last edited:

10 Pt

My daughter works in the industry and has told me that our plan (Excellus BC/BS PPO) is superior to most of the plans that she deals with on a daily basis.
If you're going to quote someone and respond to it maybe reading and comprehending what is being said would make your response appear more intelligent.

Posting just to see your screen name appear is overrated.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
IMG_1802.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This the the reason I give SO a lot if credit......going into local 804 after most of the members there attacked him in many forums and voted against him.....he's gonna go in there fix the problems and promote unity and hopefully get that local back on track.......TS really destroyed that local

A strike.... right into the the heart of TDU.

Lets see them try and spin this !

-Bug-

anHOURover

Last contract Sean didn't deal with your Teamcare.

The Boston bully at my local
He Sold us Teamcare and we still voted no
Notice that sign. Protect our healthcare
He did everything BUT
PROTECT OUR HEALTHCARE
I now have a watered down healthcare plan in Teamcare.
I have more pictures and facts
FACT

Attachments

• IMG_2334.JPG
    IMG_2334.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 215
Last edited: