Mullin Vs. O'brien

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It wasn't proposed by our Union leader, rather the Senator from Oklahoma.
From OP's article:

O'Brien tweeted a video of Mullin mentioning the labor union leader during a more recent committee hearing. In that tweet and a series of others, O'Brien called Mullin a "maroon" and a "clown & fraud" and seemingly challenged the U.S. senator from Oklahoma to a fight.

According to the article these two have been engaging in this stupid Twitter back and forth for a while. I don't really care about this "but he started it" excuse, it's just a bad look right now. It's stupid.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
From OP's article:

O'Brien tweeted a video of Mullin mentioning the labor union leader during a more recent committee hearing. In that tweet and a series of others, O'Brien called Mullin a "maroon" and a "clown & fraud" and seemingly challenged the U.S. senator from Oklahoma to a fight.

According to the article these two have been engaging in this stupid Twitter back and forth for a while. I don't really care about this "but he started it" excuse, it's just a bad look right now. It's stupid.
They have been going back and forth since that Senate hearings, and provided it is about political differences, so be it.

....but it's the Senator from Oklahoma that thinks the way to resolve their differences is an MMA fight, he boasts of it often.

That's a bad look for Markwayne, not Sean.

I appreciate Sean taking on Capital Hill, rather than the decades of "going along to get along" we had with Hoffa.

DriverNerd

It's definitely a bad look for both of them, imo. Time to grow up and act like adults. Ones in politics and should be focused on making the country better, the others handling the most important labor contract in the United States. Neither should even have time to think about doing something as this.

But if they're willing to spend their own money on travel and lodging on a holiday (their personal time) I'm all for it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You choose to believe mainstream media in this instance?
I read their tweets.

Did you?

If you watch their exchange on Capitol Hill you'll see Sean bested him, did a good job representing us, and came off looking like the winner in that exchange.

Then they got on Twitter and engaged in this stupid crap that makes them both look bad.

So dumb.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
IMG_3657.jpeg

You don’t say?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I read their tweets.

Did you?

If you watch their exchange on Capitol Hill you'll see Sean bested him, did a good job representing us, and came off looking like the winner in that exchange.

Then they got on Twitter and engaged in this stupid crap that makes them both look bad.

So dumb.
No, just shocked you thought MSM told the truth about the incident

Yolo

Interesting The BOSTON BULLY....didn't even ....mention HUNTER BIDEN...
Once.

These Libs will Destroy EVERYTHING!!!