Contract vs law

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No this is where great minds come to clash
Lol

Cwf15NP2Eiot-1.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You guys are bad. I wasn't thinking as in a filing case. I was more curious if the some version of hero pay passed by the government. Not counting on it, but if they did pass some version, would we see it, even though its not in our contract

yes you would see it long enough to give it back
Your center manager has the instructions just give it to him

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Why would Democrats have put that in there?

Because they are just as dumb as the Republicans. Both parties love giving money away, Republicans have just learned to convince morons making $50k that they are upper middle class
Why would Democrats have put that in there?

Probably to help people pay rent. Would you believe there are large companies who own thousands of rental properties who would benefit greatly from something like that? I'm sure there are other things but I haven't read much about it.

I have no doubt there will be all kinds of useless crap that will do nothing but drive up the national debt, but, the last version had a bunch of corporate welfare in it as well. I have a neighbor waiting to hear back about money for his business while large corporations with access to money are being given all the free $$. He has an IT company that does corporate installs and has almost no work right now.

IMO, most of this is a joke. People shouldn't make more on unemployment than they did working. Most people pissed away the $1200 checks on weed, TV's and rims. Grocery, utility or rent/mortgage vouchers would have been better if you ask me.

I also think a boatload of life insurance would be better than the hazard pay they're offering.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
yes you would see it long enough to give it back
Your center manager has the instructions just give it to him
center manager can take his instructions. Roll them into a tight little ball and shove them up his ass. Him and the DM can play hide and seek next time they’re together.