Contracts after retirement ???

Vette51

Curious if someone retires this contract and the next contract pensions are reduced, will a retirees pension be reduced ? Just thinking of retiring right before this contract is up to avoid getting the shaft that has just happened on our contract.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Curious if someone retires this contract and the next contract pensions are reduced, will a retirees pension be reduced ? Just thinking of retiring right before this contract is up to avoid getting the shaft that has just happened on our contract.

Then WWIII will start.:gun_banda:helpsmili:no:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Pensions reduced? Getting the shaft ?
Unheard of!
Take what you can, when you can, and get out of the brown hole , hold on and hope for the best.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
You can basically get the shaft at any time after retirement. If the Trust runs short of funds, they may reduce your benefit. Doesn't really matter whether you leave right before a new contract, or 25 years down the road.

Like TheBrownFlush said, get what you can while you can. If you are always afraid of a reduction, you'll never leave! You certainly don't want that!!!

CoolStoryBro

what region you in?

My region overwhelmingly passed our supplements because pensions increase this new contract.