CONvid lockdowns and mandates set to return sometime this fall

TheDudeAbides92

OK show them evidence. You wouldn’t take someone’s word without evidence. Why should they.
There’s thousands of testimonials of people who lost their loved ones in hospitals in 2020. They weren’t allowed to visit. We have a criminal media so of course they won’t report it but a smart 12 year old could put two and two together

Thebrownblob

It’s obvious to me and millions of others that hospitals used the cover of a so called pandemic to just kill people who were unfortunate enough to show up there. That’s why they didn’t let anyone in. That’s why they put people on vents or gave them remdesivir. There was a monetary incentive to do so. Who’s gonna know nobody is allowed in?
OK, so no evidence gotcha

Thebrownblob

If you’re waiting to see it on fox it’s not gonna happen. But if you know the medical community has no regard for life it’s easy to figure out
Obviously I didn’t ask for Fox. I asked you where you got your information all I’m asking you to do a show it so that you can prove you’re right. And not just controlled opposition starting crazy stories to keep people from the real truth.

TheDudeAbides92

Obviously I didn’t ask for Fox. I asked you where you got your information all I’m asking you to do a show it so that you can prove you’re right. And not just controlled opposition starting crazy stories to keep people from the real truth.
A. There was a monetary incentive for people to die of covid

B. Nobody was allowed into said hospitals not even family members

C. Hospital workers are almost entirely made up of leftist filth that cannot or will not question authority

D. People were put on invasive ventilators which nobody would do to someone with a respiratory illness unless they wanted to kill them. Previously this was unheard of

E. Almost nobody died of covid outside of a nursing home or hospital of which again, nobody from the outside was allowed in

Deductive reasoning tells you what happened. People were murdered outright and deaths from the other thousands of causes that kill people daily were falsely labeled as covid

Who’s gonna call them on it when they DIDNT LET ANYONE IN!

Thebrownblob

A. There was a monetary incentive for people to die of covid

B. Nobody was allowed into said hospitals not even family members

C. Hospital workers are almost entirely made up of leftist filth that cannot or will not question authority

D. People were put on invasive ventilators which nobody would do to someone with a respiratory illness unless they wanted to kill them. Previously this was unheard of

E. Almost nobody died of covid outside of a nursing home or hospital of which nobody from the outside was allowed in

Deductive reasoning tells you what happened. People were murdered outright and deaths from the other thousands of causes that kill people daily were falsely labeled as covid

Who’s gonna call them on it when they DIDNT LET ANYONE IN!
Again, all you’ve given us is nothing except your opinion and a hunch and you have zero credibility here and no charisma or leader ship, how unfortunate that you could be correct and cannot convey it to anyone because if you of your delivery.

TheDudeAbides92

Again, all you’ve given us is nothing except your opinion and a hunch and you have zero credibility here and no charisma or leader ship, how unfortunate that you could be correct and cannot convey it to anyone because if you of your delivery.
The truth is already out. You just refuse to believe it. The medical community kills thousands of people a day long before con-vid. That’s why abortion and euthanasia are legal

We know what they did and that’s why their credibility is gone permanently in the minds of millions

Thebrownblob

The truth is already out. You just refuse to believe it. The medical community kills thousands of people a day long before con-vid. That’s why abortion and euthanasia are legal
Do I? Or am I just putting you in your place because someone like you only hurts the truth? 🧐 dumb Preloader you should just stick to smoking marijuana. That’s what you’re good at. It seems like you might need it to your pretty wound up. You are a parrot repeating things that you did not investigate yourself because you don’t wanna do the hard work.

TheDudeAbides92

Do I? Or am I just putting you in your place because someone like you only hurts the truth? 🧐 dumb Preloader you should just stick to smoking marijuana. That’s what you’re good at. It seems like you might need it too your pretty wound up.
I’m not a preloader. Can’t see how I can hurt the truth by telling it exactly like it is

newolddude

And of course COVID is trending upward in most of the red states.

F4OezLOWEAAxbv-

Once again, owning the libs.