Convoy for Freedom, Coming to a Nation's Capital Near You

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They are required to obtain permits and those applications must include what measures will be taken to provide security and public safety. Why do you think DC police has asked for National Guard assistance to be standing by?
They is a convoy of road tractors reportedly coming from California to DC. So you're looking at about 500 gallons of fuel in to DC and 500 gallons of fuel back to CA per truck , plus tolls, meals etc. So they'll only get as far as their money will carry them.

Uh -huh.

PT Car Washer

They are required to obtain permits and those applications must include what measures will be taken to provide security and public safety. Why do you think DC police has asked for National Guard assistance to be standing by?
They is a convoy of road tractors reportedly coming from California to DC. So you're looking at about 500 gallons of fuel in to DC and 500 gallons of fuel back to CA per truck , plus tolls, meals etc. So they'll only get as far as their money will carry them.
Interesting that these small "trucker protest" are happening at the same time as Putin's invasion of the Ukraine. trump always did admire him for his savvy and just recently repeated his admiration.

bacha29

Because Democrats are fascists that persecute political dissidents.
Aren't you a law an order person? If DC has laws requiring all groups regardless of party affiliation meet all the requirements set forth by district laws and ordinances as it pertains organized protests why would you be opposed to that?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Aren't you one of the BLM cult members who supported hundreds of violent riots for months?

Get back to me when these protests turn violent.
Until then I'll just laugh at your hypocrisy.
Lol

He doesn't think it's even going to happen because truckers are too dumb to calculate the cost of fuel for driving across the country. You know, something they deal with daily. Truckers are so dumb, they've never been able to figure out the cost of fuel before, as such, we've all starved to death because groceries have never been delivered to the stores.
:laughing:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He doesn't think it's even going to happen because truckers are too dumb to calculate the cost of fuel for driving across the country. You know, something they deal with daily. Truckers are so dumb, they've never been able to figure out the cost of fuel before, as such, we've all starved to death because groceries have never been delivered to the stores.
:laughing:
Honestly I doubt it will be that big.
The reason it was big in Canada is because their government didn't back down on the dictatorial mandates.

The fascist Democrats that bacha worships were mostly stopped by SCOTUS.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Honestly I doubt it will be that big.
The reason it was big in Canada is because their government didn't back down on the dictatorial mandates.

The fascist Democrats that bacha worships were mostly stopped by SCOTUS.

The DC one may not be, but there are several others going on at state capitals as well. The one in our state got the Governor to move up the date to dropping mandates by two weeks, and it hasn't started yet.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
48375_vx6121lq7rqugk5.jpeg