Will there be a national strike at UPS?

Honestly, there’s a fare number of guys who don’t care, if they work 7 hours daily, at this pay rate, they’re fine with that.
I get that but we fought hard over the decades what we have now
Everyone here started out one of the full-time job now that they got it they don't want to do it

How come the union defend that?

DOK

I get that but we fought hard over the decades what we have now
Everyone here started out one of the full-time job now that they got it they don't want to do it

How come the union defend that?
Yeah I agree. Some of the guys I talk to are afraid to ask for over 8 hours for fear it will go back to the way it used to be back in the day, overloaded everyday, they enjoy the light work load. Can’t have it both ways.

TeltBender

Just convinced another part time brother to commit to going on strike if it occurs 💪 He sounded like he didn’t even know what the union was for. Not surprised if a very large portion of part timers truly understand.

PT Car Washer

Just convinced another part time brother to commit to going on strike if it occurs 💪 He sounded like he didn’t even know what the union was for. Not surprised if a very large portion of part timers truly understand.
The Union negotiated them a minimum wage job and the company gave them a $4/hr raise. Ungrateful slobs.