Will there be a national strike at UPS?

Yep, even if the Hoffa Jr-O'Brien conflict wasn't staged, it's becoming clear the latter hasn't shed his long-training under the Hoffa administration. I have little confidence in him at this point. If O'Brien intended to stick up for the rank and file against "white collar criminals" and "crooked politicians" (as he loves to say) then he's missed a golden opportunity in these railroad negotiations. In fact, he spoke on the opening night of the BLET (Teamster railroaders) convention. Marty Walsh (Sec. of Labor) and Nancy Pelosi also got invites and spoke at that convention. Disgusting.

A few of us have begun trying to form a UPS rank and file committee in my local. We got a lot of people's contact info on our first flyering effort. Hopefully more to come. We've got to hold em accountable.
Has your attempt at making a rank-and-file committee come to anything? I've been reading some stuff on this thread about others wanting to create a committee like this, and now my co-workers and I have been talking about doing something similar given a lot of issues that we've been having with having our local listen to our concerns, being screwed over in the grievance process, etc.