Corona Related Changes

Bigga

I don't think anyone should be forcefully quarantined, the draconian approach of communist China and Iran is barbaric and probably resulted in even more deaths.

But most deaths are people over 60, especially ones with other health problems like respiratory issues. They should self quarantine, and companies should consider letting them work from home or give paid time off.

The government could help with that through employer tax breaks or direct stimulus for the self employed. Maybe even emergency legislation that gives them the right to that time off.
your correct...in 2018 79000 people died from the common flu...around 12000 people have died from Corona since December...if you have a weak immune system because of other health problems then any serious illness can be fatal...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ignorance plus a warm gun is the American way, don’t like it, go back to your septic tank homeland and take your rodents with you.
Got to go back before to the mayflower to find my “homeland” pretty sure I’m all American. 14 generations and counting.

ibleedbrown

FB_IMG_1584290047297.jpg