Coronavirus Petition to UPS

OKLABob

The union should be canceling the general membership meeting for 1. I'm not the type of person who asks what someone can do for me. Do for yourself stay quarantined for as long as possible. The Chinese numbers may be going down probably because they are smart enough to quarantine and out of fear of government and they are also probably lying about numbers.
There numbers are all lies. All the numbers you are reading online are lies. There are WAY more cases then what’s being reported.

Heavy Package

I have a slight fever and a cough but I'm going to suck it up as UPS and our customers needs me! Hope to see all of you at the PCM tomorrow! Extra Fist Bump Monday as part of our dynamic warm ups. Can't wait to catchup with all of you.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I mean, how can u sanitize a warehouse that 300 people have spit on the floor for 50 years? I’m not against it, but I don’t see it happening.
You will see it as soon as one of us test positive.
Im in a lot of different cars and spray them down every morning, but my couple cans of lysol and wipes will only go so far. Ive found a couple sites with cases of commercial disinfectant I might order.
Most companies are rearranging schedules and sanitizing in between shifts. UPS could make it happen.

cachmeifucan

You definitely shouldn't joke like that chances are one of us gets it. I been praying my whole life it works for me. Now it's actually a national day of prayer today can you imagine if everyone prayed to whatever God they believe. What if only nonbelievers and sinners who haven't asked for forgiveness at confession are dying