Corporations / Citizens

rickyb

Yet the US keeps outpacing Canada. Do you see the looney in par with the greenback ever again?
i cant remember the explanation for stuff like that, probably because US is reserve currency backed by empire.

when the empire ends im assuming your currency will plummet in value as well. so maybe this happens in 10 years.

vantexan

i cant remember the explanation for stuff like that, probably because US is reserve currency backed by empire.

when the empire ends im assuming your currency will plummet in value as well. so maybe this happens in 10 years.
Better hope that's a soft landing. The U.S. Dollar is the world's reserve currency and if we go down so does most other currencies.

The US will always be top dog. You bet against it, you will lose. The US always gets back up.

vantexan

for sure.

what happened after the brits went down? it was bad for them, what about hte rest of the world?
The British Pound wasn't the world's reserve currency. If our currency collapses banks around the world are going to collapse. Much more interconnected now. That debt we have? That's sold as bonds to other nations and paid back with our Dollars. Look at it this way, if the economy is so bad that even the Dollar collapses then the world economy is in really bad shape too. But the powers that be are going to try to keep that from happening.

rickyb

The British Pound wasn't the world's reserve currency. If our currency collapses banks around the world are going to collapse. Much more interconnected now. That debt we have? That's sold as bonds to other nations and paid back with our Dollars. Look at it this way, if the economy is so bad that even the Dollar collapses then the world economy is in really bad shape too. But the powers that be are going to try to keep that from happening.
wasnt it?

rickyb

america is approaching peak fraud and it will pop and your way of life will be over.

clues to this are:
-the accelerating national debt
-the bigger than ever bailouts

1592247012897.png

vantexan

The British Empire is no more yet the British Pound, as well as the Euro, is worth more than than the U.S. Dollar.