corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In punishment rooms in american prisons whete prisoners can end up for years, they dont have flushing toilets it has to be manually cleaned every few days. So the prisoners are in den sized rooms filled w the stench of their own poo.

75% recidivism rate in 5 yrs. i think 30% of blacks were felons. they get discriminated from getting jobs.
Fantasy

Thebrownblob

You saw ppl walking their dogs and u tried walking a wild skunk which u befriended
I’m confused who are the mysterious people in charge that you say you like? You don’t like anyone in charge when they get in charge. Not that I disagree with that. Leftist always assume The next dictator can fix everything.

rickyb

I’m confused who are the mysterious people in charge that you say you like? You don’t like anyone in charge when they get in charge. Not that I disagree with that. Leftist always assume The next dictator can fix everything.
pretty sure leftists are pro democracy including at the job. 1 worker 1 vote.

ray anderson was good Ray Anderson (entrepreneur) - Wikipedia

jesse ventura. kshama sawant. dennis kucinich. mike gravel.

in politics the grease rises to the top. politics is a game of fear. the govt is always making us afraid be it immigrants, russians, terrorists. our job is to make govt afraid by organizing.

power is like LOTR, it corrupts over time.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
pretty sure leftists are pro democracy including at the job. 1 worker 1 vote.

ray anderson was good Ray Anderson (entrepreneur) - Wikipedia

jesse ventura. kshama sawant. dennis kucinich. mike gravel.

in politics the grease rises to the top. politics is a game of fear. the govt is always making us afraid be it immigrants, russians, terrorists. our job is to make govt afraid by organizing.

power is like LOTR, it corrupts over time.
Pretty sure you’re full of :censored2:.
AE053F0D-3FA0-4CB7-93D1-F8D78DA65EF2.gif

rickyb

You can't cry about not allowing abortions and using the death penalty in the same tweet without looking like a hypocrite.
well apparently ppl do. im not familiar with the argument i just know where most of my guys stand on it. ill look up harriet fraad and then quote what she says. if you pull out, thats anti life. if you go to war its anti life.

death penalty is a much more clear cut case than abortions in my eyes.

Last edited:

rickyb

Some good news.

i wonder if this was the one that was in michael moores capitalism movie

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
well apparently ppl do

death penalty is a much more clear cut case than abortions in my eyes.

I'm still on the fence about the death penalty. Without the threat of it a lot more innocent people are bound to end up dead, but it still is the state taking the place of ultimate moral authority.

In the case of babies, they have only done one thing, and that is come into existence through the actions of others. Not exactly a crime worthy of death.

rickyb

I'm still on the fence about the death penalty. Without the threat of it a lot more innocent people are bound to end up dead, but it still is the state taking the place of ultimate moral authority.

In the case of babies, they have only done one thing, and that is come into existence through the actions of others. Not exactly a crime worthy of death.
you dont need a death penalty to keep innocent ppl safe.

i doubt jails even work id have to look up this interview hedges did with this violence guy again. i saw violence guy in zeitgeist documentary