corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
if 97% of the population is accepting plea deals instead of going to a jury, it doesnt mean they are guilty! watch the video and actually learn something for once LOL
Because everything you post is fact based and anything anyone else posts false. Riiiiight.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
if 97% of the population is accepting plea deals instead of going to a jury, it doesnt mean they are guilty! watch the video and actually learn something for once LOL
If an innocent person accepts a plea deal they may not be guilty but they sure as hell are a maroon.

rickyb

Because everything you post is fact based and anything anyone else posts false. Riiiiight.
what i said is true and should be unsuprising considering if your rich its well known you dont go to jail, and the US is the biggest prison state in the world, and prisons being for profit industries in america.

Last edited:

what i said is true and should be unsuprising considering if your rich its well known you dont go to jail, and the US is the biggest prison state in the world, and prisons being for profit industries in america.
Leona Helmsley, Wesley snipes, o j Simpson, Martha Stewart, Michael milken, Bernie Ebbers (Canadian), Phil Spector, Michael Vick, Mike Tyson.

rickyb

Leona Helmsley, Wesley snipes, o j Simpson, Martha Stewart, Michael milken, Bernie Ebbers (Canadian), Phil Spector, Michael Vick, Mike Tyson.
see all the chief executives of the major banks, see matt taibbis book on the 2 tier US justice system.

you guys are lost.

the other 9 pages of this thread has some stuff, ralph nader says there is a corporate crime wave going on (suprise suprise, these guys have the money to buy off the politicians).
"Your best teacher, is your last mistake" Ralph Nader.