corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
maybe check out michelle alexanders stuff on prisons. i forget the other resources.

your daughter shouldnt have to stress about education even if she did everything wrong. many countries students dont.

i heard they get free healthcare too. :censored2:ed up country.
I could not care less about what other countries do in relation to student debt as it doesn’t apply to my child.

Pretty much the only prisoners I have sympathy for are the ones who were falsely accused and convicted. The rest of them...sucks to be you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
maybe check out michelle alexanders stuff on prisons. i forget the other resources.

your daughter shouldnt have to stress about education even if she did everything wrong. many countries students dont.

i heard they get free healthcare too. :censored2:ed up country.
Yes, they do get healthcare. Not quality healthcare, but it’s free.

rickyb

I could not care less about what other countries do in relation to student debt as it doesn’t apply to my child.

Pretty much the only prisoners I have sympathy for are the ones who were falsely accused and convicted. The rest of them...sucks to be you.
some countries probably dont have the word "student debt"

the 80 billion trump increased defense spending by couldve paid for more than paid for free college for all, which frees up american minds to focus on their subjects rather than how they are going to pay for it all. i think the cost of free college in america is 47 billion.

you could take the remainder of the 80 billion and just paid the students to go to school, kinda like how they pay people to kill people around the world ie military empire.

Lothar

It sounds as if it"sucks" to be you also my brother the outside world is simply a manifestation of your accumulated memories that you have mistakenly confused with who you are.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the 80 billion trump increased defense spending by couldve paid for more than paid for free college for all, which frees up american minds to focus on their subjects rather than how they are going to pay for it all. i think the cost of free college in america is 47 billion.
Wrong.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It sounds as if it"sucks" to be you also my brother the outside world is simply a manifestation of your accumulated memories that you have mistakenly confused with who you are.

3DDF58C1-0948-4CA1-BC9F-6654591B4519.jpeg

Non sequitur

Paid apprenticeships would be best case scenario. Students could start applying in tenth grade. Equal opportunity for merit based careers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sighhh. I know, and I agree, but the sentences are so varying, not to mention some corrupt judges..... Makes one wonder if sentences would be more fair if they were the same across the board.
They would be more fair if the most favorable sentence was given to all.
That ain't gonna happen ... circumstances vary by locale.