Cory Booker should be removed from the Senate

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Confidential emails release as an act of Civil Disobedience give me a break. Cory Booker you are a race-baiter and have no integrity.

The email that he released was changed to unconfidential the night before with Senator Lee’s help. Senator Booker was only grandstanding for HIS own good.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Confidential emails release as an act of Civil Disobedience give me a break. Cory Booker you are a race-baiter and have no integrity.
It has been determined that documents Democratic Sen. Cory Booker published Thursday morning in supposed defiance of Senate rules had already been cleared for release.

“All of this drama this morning apparently was for nothing and it’s unfortunate,” Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, told reporters after a chaotic start to the third day of Kavanaugh’s hearing.
Booker dramatically said he would “knowingly” violate Senate rules to release emails marked "committee confidential" that showed Kavanaugh discussing racial profiling as a White House lawyer in 2002. Booker referred to his actions as an act of “civil disobedience” and his Spartacus moment and said he was prepared to face punishment.

There will be no punishment since he is Black and a candidate for the 2020 Presidential race and as we all know, politicians are nothing but lying pieces of :poop:.

bacha29

It has been determined that documents Democratic Sen. Cory Booker published Thursday morning in supposed defiance of Senate rules had already been cleared for release.

“All of this drama this morning apparently was for nothing and it’s unfortunate,” Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, told reporters after a chaotic start to the third day of Kavanaugh’s hearing.
Booker dramatically said he would “knowingly” violate Senate rules to release emails marked "committee confidential" that showed Kavanaugh discussing racial profiling as a White House lawyer in 2002. Booker referred to his actions as an act of “civil disobedience” and his Spartacus moment and said he was prepared to face punishment.

There will be no punishment since he is Black and a candidate for the 2020 Presidential race and as we all know, politicians are nothing but lying pieces of :poop:.
Yet if he was white and a Republican I sure Bookers actions will be quite alright in your opinion.

bacha29

Nope.
I don't like National Government politicians.
I consider them all criminals that are above the law.
I don't buy it. The first point you made about Booker is that he's black. Barack Obama was the nations' first racial minority president and he won't be the last. It's all in the demographics and they are changing with the times. Count on it.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I don't buy it. The first point you made about Booker is that he's black. Barack Obama was the nations' first racial minority president and he won't be the last. It's all in the demographics and they are changing with the times. Count on it.
84% of us counties went for Trump so....

bacha29

84% of us counties went for Trump so....
Would the results have been the same if the Democrats candidate was also a rich white man who went out and made promises the fulfillment of most will never be made? Yes he will serve one full term because he has a Congress comprised of members whose only concern is their continued ability to keep their donors supplied with the goodies they want and will continue to serve until they're no longer able to provide them and will them retire on their fat pensions.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You need to go back to The FedEx forum.
The first point?
Doofus!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You need to go back to The FedEx forum.
I did not mention he was Black.
Doofus!
TOS Violation! !!!!

6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

Just because you are a conservative shill doesn't mean you are above the rules

oldngray

nowhere special
TOS Violation! !!!!

6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

Just because you are a conservative shill doesn't mean you are above the rules
who sucks.gif

vantexan

Would the results have been the same if the Democrats candidate was also a rich white man who went out and made promises the fulfillment of most will never be made? Yes he will serve one full term because he has a Congress comprised of members whose only concern is their continued ability to keep their donors supplied with the goodies they want and will continue to serve until they're no longer able to provide them and will them retire on their fat pensions.
Yawn

BrownArmy

In light of Mumbles McConnell screwing Garland out of a seat, it’s mad funny seeing Conservatives up in arms about the ‘process’, lulz.

:censored2: snowflakes