Cosmos

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Any other fans of Cosmos and Carl Sagan out there?

This is my favorite TV show of all time and they have been showing them all day on Nat Geo today leading up to the new Cosmos hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson - one of my favorite TV scientist.
New series begins at 9 pm Eastern tonight.

over9five

Staff member

This is my favorite TV show of all time and they have been showing them all day on Nat Geo today leading up to the new Cosmos hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson - one of my favorite TV scientist.
I've been very much looking forward to this.....

....but it's on the same time as "Walking Dead"!

over9five

Staff member
Thank God for the DVR.....one of mankind's greatest inventions.
I don't have one as I only watch ONE tv show.
So of course, when a second one comes up that I want to see, it HAS to be on at the exact same time....

I'm sure I'll be able to download it tomorrow.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It'll be on again tomorrow night on National Geographic Channel at 9:00pm. Also on Friday at 6:00 and 9:00. Hope that helps.

oldngray

nowhere special

Has Tyson been practicing his "billions and billions"?

oldngray

nowhere special
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmos_1
800px-Cosmos1_in_orbit.jpg

Is it on, after......Where is Hoaxster??

wkmac

Just finished watching it. Loved it. Loved the original series and excited that my favorite astrophysicist in Neil deGrasse Tyson is the navigator. Loved Neil sharing his own experience with Carl as a 17 year old. That was cool. Really looking forward to this series. Now for once I have a good excuse to actually watch TV.
:wink-very:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
My son thoroughly enjoyed it. He has always wanted to be a theoretical physicist and we often debate cosmology. Keeps me on my toes.

rod

Retired 22 years
I missed it. I wasted 2 hours of my life watching Brad Pitt save the world in World War Z.
What a stupid movie---but then I should have know it---I hate Zombie and Werewolf movies.