Cosmos

wkmac

I missed it. I wasted 2 hours of my life watching Brad Pitt save the world in World War Z.
What a stupid movie---but then I should have know it---I hate Zombie and Werewolf movies.

You can catch it on National Geographic Channel tonight and again on Friday if I understand correctly. Also was told will be/is available on Hulu Plus and my guess at some point NetFlix too. Heard it's also on Vimeo but it will get taken down quick so if none of the above work, you might check that, if it's still there.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Great show. I remember watching the original regularly with my family and I've since read a couple of Sagan's books, he was just a phenomenal teacher and all around good guy and I'm sure Tyson felt a little daunted about filling his shoes but he did a great job. I pretty much never watch TV programming but I'm going to try and catch all of these.

wkmac

Well that was over too soon. I hope Tyson does something similar in the near future.

Agree but with mixed emotions. On the one hand would enjoy more but when I think of the original, the fact it was limited helped to make it iconic. Had there been 8 seasons of it, we may not be as fond. Same may prove true of the current version.

Neil did a really great job and was the perfect fit IMO.

As an aside Jones, I see someone joined the discussion and you appear to be exercising incredible self control. I'm trying to follow your good example but I think we can both agree, times like this make it very hard.
:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
As an aside Jones, I see someone joined the discussion and you appear to be exercising incredible self control. I'm trying to follow your good example but I think we can both agree, times like this make it very hard.
:wink2:
DUH !!
Like no one knows your secret coded language.