Could I Get Fired For This?

wilberforce15

All religion is bad.
The Catholic Church is probably the world's largest Pedophilia Organization.
Catholics tried to wipe out Muslims.

They tried to wipe out Muslim occupiers who had conquered Christian lands.

Islam either owned or threatened every piece of land in the Christian world in its very first generations. Every "bad" thing the Christian world did for the next 1000 years was trying to push that back.

Christians tried to kick them out and became the bad guy, because we just hate ourselves.

F

Frankie's Friend

Ah, the old Sharia Law bit. Maybe you guys can get a little more creative? The only people you ever hear it from is Conservative nuts.[/QUOTE]
Ok, here's a couple of that are just plain nuts...
downloadfile.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

Precaution based on unsubstantiated fear. And Dearborn isn't the eastside buddy. You should come try a shawarma sometime.
Yeah, drive your FedEx truck thru there when the Islamic center lets out.
Screenshot_20181204-223825_YouTube.jpg

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I grew up with about a 50/50 black to white ratio...we’d talk all kinds of crap to each other everyday...racist jokes were the norm...but now all these white liberal hippies want to be offended for people who aren’t white? It’s always the people who grew up with only people that look just like them that are the first to be offended. #youretherealracists

542thruNthru

Man...you always seemed so cool...then I read this. When you have nothing constructive to say just call someone a bigot for no reason and then feel like you have accomplished something.

Why so much hatred?

Sorry man but... weren't you the guy on here throwing out the N word and saying some pretty awful racist things...

Were you too drunk to remember those nights? Might want to save your judgement brother.