"Could Shipping War with Walmart Force Amazon to Bid for FedEx?"

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Probably not because most people that use Amazon are hooked and won’t at least try and find a better deal elsewhere. I call them Amazon Zombies.

But if I’m wrong then yes. I’ve ordered a few things lately that, price wise, we’re on par or even cheaper than on Amazon. They were delivered in two days but without having to pay for membership like with Prime.

Walmart, or anyone else that wants to compete with Amazon, will have to offer a better selection of products. Many of which won’t be in their stores.
Amazombies
3F97A6FB-5603-461B-AA03-A0CFA5EBF481.gif

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Well that makes it clear as mud. So they actually brag they can get something that is suppose to be delivered by 10:00 a.m. stop completed by 10:00 p.m.----most of the time? WDFD. So does that mean the figures that Overpaid Union Thug quotes for FedEx mean they aren't getting almost 50% of their NDA delivered the next day or just not by a pre-determined time? In other words --apples to apples
Air commit is 10:30am
EAM commit is 8:00am
TTKU

Zowert

I’m also hearing more complaints about UPS over the last year then previous. Also people irritated by the 800 number when they call in complaints.

Same here. The other day I had a customer ask me if there was another phone number she could use to put her stuff on will call, nope. She rolled her eyes. The UPS call center seems to aggravate a lot of people.

WTFm8

Same here. The other day I had a customer ask me if there was another phone number she could use to put her stuff on will call, nope. She rolled her eyes. The UPS call center seems to aggravate a lot of people.

Tell her to sign up for MyCoice and do it online or on UPS app.