Countdown to Mating Season...

Heavy Package

upspic-jpg.271094

Where did you get a picture of my Center Manager in the top left?

Rack em

Made the Podium
It's mating season year round when they over dispatch me and send some runner to take my remaining stops so I don't go over 9.5 hours ;)

PAUPSGuy

It's mating season year round when they over dispatch me and send some runner to take my remaining stops so I don't go over 9.5 hours ;)
Ya or when the Onroad genius decides to move all manpower (at wrap) to these 2/4 trucks and divvy up the load/work because the mongoloid doesn't understand a single thing about any mechanical parts. But but but he has a degree in sociology!! Then you walk up and rap the hot (stuck) starter one time with a hammer and the truck comes to life. Allowing you complete at least your route on your PC and slap that damn thing into the red-tag and successfully roll out the next day with healthy 'package cars'. Does UPS preach the path of least resistance at MDST? I've met two on-road in my life that were capable. The rest were ass kissers or friends of a friend in management...that :censored2:s bad for business boys.

tadpole

Ya or when the Onroad genius decides to move all manpower (at wrap) to these 2/4 trucks and divvy up the load/work because the mongoloid doesn't understand a single thing about any mechanical parts. But but but he has a degree in sociology!! Then you walk up and rap the hot (stuck) starter one time with a hammer and the truck comes to life. Allowing you complete at least your route on your PC and slap that damn thing into the red-tag and successfully roll out the next day with healthy 'package cars'. Does UPS preach the path of least resistance at MDST? I've met two on-road in my life that were capable. The rest were ass kissers or friends of a friend in management...that :censored2:s bad for business boys.
Wat.

PAUPSGuy

What part of that was hard for you to understand? Do you work in ops?

Picture this - Driver A has been running his route for 5+ years with the same PC.
Sup A decides to brick his truck.
Driver A can't start his truck for "reasons" and you have 200 stops sitting dead in the yard on that vehicle.
Do you shift the entire workload to another package car which is extremely time-sensitive and/or consuming or...
Tap the starter with a ball-peen hammer from the mechanics and get the vehicle running again?

Sorry if that's never happened in your life but I've seen it twice in 2 different centers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Picture this - Driver A has been running his route for 5+ years with the same PC.
Driver A can't start his truck for "reasons" and you have 200 stops sitting dead in the yard on that vehicle.
Do you shift the entire workload to another package car which is extremely time-sensitive and/or consuming or...
Tap the starter with a ball-peen hammer from the mechanics and get the vehicle running again?

Sorry if that's never happened in your life but I've seen it twice in 2 different centers.

Do you then keep the package car running all day or do you hand the driver a hammer and tell him to beat the starter 200 times?

tadpole

Ok. Good job, you made sense this time!