Court knows threat better than President

It will be fine

A judge is not supposed to be a mind reader. They are supposed to follow what the law says. Trump's order was legal according to the law.
They don't have to mind readers when the person in question has months of public statements calling for a ban on Muslims. Haven't trump supporters been cheering him doing what he said he'd do? He said he'd ban Muslims, you can't be shocked when the court thinks he wanted to ban Muslims.

newfie

He should give up and try again, this time actually consulting with the defense, state and justice departments. It would be nice to hear what part of the refugee vetting process he has a problem with too. It takes a minimum of 2 years often up to 4 or 5 years to be approved as a refugee. I'd like to know what his issue is and how he plans to solve it.

I would think he would now that the democrats are done holding his cabinet picks for those departments hostage.

newfie

It's so coincidental that all of your fallacious arguments are from FOX. I guess you all want to undermine our Constitution so Trump can be your dictator.

Not me.

that's the same thing TOS used to do , indirectly admit he watched Fox all the time.....hmmmmm

newfie

Very creative. Trump wanted a Muslim ban, and Rudy Giuliani recently confirmed this in an interview. What is there not to understand? The President gets checked by the judiciary when he tries to exceed his powers or does something illegal and/or unconstitutional.

I hope a family of Syrians moves in next door to you.

if you are telling me that all muslims are Radical Islamic terrorists then you are correct. otherwise you are just another snowflake making crap up.

as far as the Syrian family. I am a legal immigrant to this country , I work with legal immigrants and support their efforts to take advantage of the American dream. I do however object to having immigrants come here illegally and I do object to having them come here without being properly vetted. It is naïve to think that ISIS will not try to sneak in with the refugee flood here like they did in Europe. I do hope however that if one is successful that your ignorance allows you to be selected as their first victim.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
It's so coincidental that all of your fallacious arguments are from FOX. I guess you all want to undermine our Constitution so Trump can be your dictator.

Not me.

I will take you word for it that FOX said that. You must watch it almost as much as TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
if you are telling me that all muslims are Radical Islamic terrorists then you are correct. otherwise you are just another snowflake making crap up.

as far as the Syrian family. I am a legal immigrant to this country , I work with legal immigrants and support their efforts to take advantage of the American dream. I do however object to having immigrants come here illegally and I do object to having them come here without being properly vetted. It is naïve to think that ISIS will not try to sneak in with the refugee flood here like they did in Europe. I do hope however that if one is successful that your ignorance allows you to be selected as their first victim.

I think you should immediately be deported to your home country. You don't espouse American values, just hate and ignorance. Maybe back home in Nowhereistan this is all good and you worship your Grand Poobah and allow his dictatorship.

Not here. Dissent is patriotic, and we get rid of despots.

Go home, foreigner.

newfie

I think you should immediately be deported to your home country. You don't espouse American values, just hate and ignorance. Maybe back home in Nowhereistan this is all good and you worship your Grand Poobah and allow his dictatorship.

Not here. Dissent is patriotic, and we get rid of despots.

Go home, foreigner.

why would they deport an immigrant who naturalzed and served his country honorably.

any other weak desperate play in your bag?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
why would they deport an immigrant who naturalzed and served his country honorably.

any other weak desperate play in your bag?

Yes, where are you from? You can't be a "real" American unless you are white and Christian. Birth certificate?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
just came from your mama's house , does that count?

She said some Muslim had "threatened" her and she got out the shotgun and chased him off. He said his name was Tieguy or something like that.

Looked like a dangerous immigrant. Better deport him.

newfie

She said some Muslim had "threatened" her and she got out the shotgun and chased him off. He said his name was Tieguy or something like that.

Looked like a dangerous immigrant. Better deport him.

man i'm blushing , never thought she call it a shot gun

JL 0513

Obviously, it wasn't legal.

You actually believe that the order wasn't legal? I don't wanna know where you get your information from.

There has been no ruling on the legality of the order or the Constitutionality of it. Wacko leftist activist judges have simply maintained a hold.

I bet you don't know that the President has the personal power to suspend any immigration from any country just by saying it in an official announcement. No long paperwork required. It is also lawful for him to do it based on race and religion. Not saying it's right, but the President can do it. Many Presidents have, and have done much worse (internment camps by a Democrat hero, for one).