Cover Driver Benefits

Laguna Preload

Was just hired off the street as a part time cover driver. All though my officials title is PT I was told I would pretty much be working full time hours. My question is does anybody know when I will get health insurance? Is it 9 months like the part timers or after 30 days?
Meeting with HR tomorrow but thought I would ask on here real quick. Could not find in the SW Package supplement or western region sup.
Thanks

542thruNthru

Was just hired off the street as a part time cover driver. All though my officials title is PT I was told I would pretty much be working full time hours. My question is does anybody know when I will get health insurance? Is it 9 months like the part timers or after 30 days?
Meeting with HR tomorrow but thought I would ask on here real quick. Could not find in the SW Package supplement or western region sup.
Thanks

You're PT so it will be 9 months.

Do you have Sat delivery? If you do you may be back in the building loading trucks soon if you don't have enough seniority to become a 22.4

Laguna Preload

You're PT so it will be 9 months.

Do you have Sat delivery? If you do you may be back in the building loading trucks soon if you don't have enough seniority to become a 22.4
No Sat Delivery.
It’s a small canter with no part time inside employees and I don’t think they are big enough to implement 22.4 only nine drivers in the center that I know of