Cover driver not getting paid

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by JagsJC, Nov 7, 2016.

1. JagsJC

JagsJC New Member

Hey guys. I passed my class in October and I've worked 3 days a week the past 3 weeks. Anyways I haven't gotten paid a single hour. I talked to my supervisor about it 2 weeks in a row and he says he's been putting it in. I'm really stressing over this cause I'm super broke. I called HR about it today. I was told that they can't do anything about it and that my supervisor has to make the adjustment. I might have to go to the union? IDK my training sup straight up told me that they would DQ me if I go to the union or go over their heads in any way on my first day. Suggestions? It's really hard to go in and struggle through my route if I'm not getting paid for it.

2. haller

haller Well-Known Member

3. snarts

snarts Member

Your supervisor is doing it on purpose to make his numbers look good.

4. Have another driver talk to your supervisor.

5. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Pm @olroadbeech for the direct number to payroll.

6. Brownslave688

New employee or PT doing seasonal?

7. JagsJC

JagsJC New Member

That's a good idea. Thanks man.
    I'm a PT employee and been in the hub for 6 years. I'll send that guy a PM. Thanks.

8. JagsJC

JagsJC New Member

Dang I hope not. That would be really messed up.

9. Sometimes things go a little smoother when you don't have to get a steward involved

10. Brownslave688

I'm hope this kid makes it and on day 31 becomes the slowest driver in the center.

These idiots create the culture then cry foul when they see the end product.

11. Yes they do

12. Now I'm confused, almost done filling out my 2 grievances....oh well, I'll figure it out.

13. I always try the nice approach first

14. robertmabry

robertmabry New Member

I'm having the same issue. The payroll still has you as a borrowed hub employee. Your supervisor has to not just enter your hours but put in for an adjustment and you have to remind them each Friday.

15. Me too.

16. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

You're such a tease.

17. burrheadd

burrheadd Be The Ball

P*

18. burrheadd

burrheadd Be The Ball

P*

19. It does work sometimes

20. I end up feeling like a supervisor to the supervisors. The one girl that we hate each other, she just told me today she appreciates my grievance because they try to make her load trucks and she says no because she doesn't want me to file on her.