Cover driver not getting paid

JagsJC

Hey guys. I passed my class in October and I've worked 3 days a week the past 3 weeks. Anyways I haven't gotten paid a single hour. I talked to my supervisor about it 2 weeks in a row and he says he's been putting it in. I'm really stressing over this cause I'm super broke. I called HR about it today. I was told that they can't do anything about it and that my supervisor has to make the adjustment. I might have to go to the union? IDK my training sup straight up told me that they would DQ me if I go to the union or go over their heads in any way on my first day. Suggestions? It's really hard to go in and struggle through my route if I'm not getting paid for it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey guys. I passed my class in October and I've worked 3 days a week the past 3 weeks. Anyways I haven't gotten paid a single hour. I talked to my supervisor about it 2 weeks in a row and he says he's been putting it in. I'm really stressing over this cause I'm super broke. I called HR about it today. I was told that they can't do anything about it and that my supervisor has to make the adjustment. I might have to go to the union? IDK my training sup straight up told me that they would DQ me if I go to the union or go over their heads in any way on my first day. Suggestions? It's really hard to go in and struggle through my route if I'm not getting paid for it.
Pm @olroadbeech for the direct number to payroll.

robertmabry

I'm having the same issue. The payroll still has you as a borrowed hub employee. Your supervisor has to not just enter your hours but put in for an adjustment and you have to remind them each Friday.