Cover driver not getting paid

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I end up feeling like a supervisor to the supervisors. The one girl that we hate each other, she just told me today she appreciates my grievance because they try to make her load trucks and she says no because she doesn't want me to file on her.
Drop the paper on'em and let them sort it out

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey guys. I passed my class in October and I've worked 3 days a week the past 3 weeks. Anyways I haven't gotten paid a single hour. I talked to my supervisor about it 2 weeks in a row and he says he's been putting it in. I'm really stressing over this cause I'm super broke. I called HR about it today. I was told that they can't do anything about it and that my supervisor has to make the adjustment. I might have to go to the union? IDK my training sup straight up told me that they would DQ me if I go to the union or go over their heads in any way on my first day. Suggestions? It's really hard to go in and struggle through my route if I'm not getting paid for it.
I would quit. You aren't working much anyway?

BrownTexas

I might have to go to the union? IDK my training sup straight up told me that they would DQ me if I go to the union or go over their heads in any way on my first day.
This is harassment, I would have gone to a steward and told him this. I would have also already filed a grievance for my pay.

Mst3k

Get a print out of your time card every time you drive. One for yourself and another for your hub full time supervisor. If afterwords you are still not getting paid, file a grievance.