Cover driver pay.

JohnGC15

Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it but has it been stated anywhere if the cover driver pay will Change on the new contract? Reason I’m asking is because I go to driving school the last week of July and will be qualifying when I get back. Thanks

PizzaToUps

Can cover drivers become hybrid drivers to secure full time status? I make $27 an hour but would like to be a hybrid driver To be full time. Just red circle me at that rate too

specter208

Can cover drivers become hybrid drivers to secure full time status? I make $27 an hour but would like to be a hybrid driver To be full time. Just red circle me at that rate too
Please Vote NO. 22.4 will be losing money Long Term. FT drivers will be making 41$ and you'll be capped at $34. Plus the company will take advantage of of your cheaper labor and take away OT from FT drivers that want it.

JohnGC15

Please Vote NO. 22.4 will be losing money Long Term. FT drivers will be making 41$ and you'll be capped at $34. Plus the company will take advantage of of your cheaper labor and take away OT from FT drivers that want it.
Oh I’m voting no for 100%. For me I believe the 22.4 will eliminate the need for cover drivers, which is what I’m fixing to become. The hybrid driver to me is stupid as hell