Cover driving

Cementups

Box Monkey
Yeah they should be in 4 year progression also.

Because we have a bunch of people who know nothing about the union book in our building. It's sad. I bet most people that start at UPS don't even know what a union is down here

But how in the :censored2: do you not see you're getting screwed with the PTCD position.

A lot of these issues are supplemental. In our supplement we have PTCDs and they are on a 4 year progression. You barely drive the first year or so but after that it's almost daily. We have PtCDs at top rate making more than Full timers.

Faceplanted

They used to play the "on call" game with me when I was a cover drive, I started playing the "I'm not available to cover drive on x date" with them back. Did this quite often on Friday and my steward said it was not a problem. This was in the souther region after I qualified

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah "Lucky." What else would you call it? You didn't work hard to one day be a driver you just applied and got the job. You didn't have to have a college degree or special skills. So that's lucky.

(Psst-----I have 2-2yr, 1-4 yr college degrees and 9 hours toward a Masters.)

While you were loading packages I was serving our country.

Browndriver5

(Psst-----I have 2-2yr, 1-4 yr college degrees and 9 hours toward a Masters.)

While you were loading packages I was serving our country.

Cool. Since you're so smart you would know not every contract is the same, and its not that I don't want to work because obviously I do or I wouldn't have two jobs. Its the fact that I get to drive two months a year and then im not needed again. If you were in my situation you would understand but you're not and you don't understand.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Cool. Since you're so smart you would know not every contract is the same, and its not that I don't want to work because obviously I do or I wouldn't have two jobs. Its the fact that I get to drive two months a year and then im not needed again. If you were in my situation you would understand but you're not and you don't understand.

Get your ass to work!