Cover driving

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If you don't want to work step aside and let someone who does drive in your place.

Everyone needs to be on board for Peak.
Do you enjoy hiding behind the contract?
It's Peak----everyone who is qualified to drive needs to be on road 5 days a week.
(Psst-----I have 2-2yr, 1-4 yr college degrees and 9 hours toward a Masters.)

While you were loading packages I was serving our country.

Are you going to teach the new drivers for peak, how to falsify records, falsify delivery times, leave CODs without payment, dr business stops, get hit while crossing the street, using the package car for personal item delivery etc etc?

I mean with your extensive education and military training, you still don't have a clue how to do this job by the right methods not "Dave's methods".

Please now continue to educate the rest of us on the southern supplement and how it applies to this situation even though you work in.....New York.

I'll wait.....

Cementups

Box Monkey

Yeah "Lucky." What else would you call it? You didn't work hard to one day be a driver you just applied and got the job. You didn't have to have a college degree or special skills. So that's lucky.

I would think the word "fortunate" is more applicable here.

I never consider myself lucky to have been given the opportunity that UPS has. I always say I am very fortunate to be given the life I have been given and UPS makes that all possible. Especially with not having completed college. I know I have friends that spent many years and many dollars on college and aren't compensated near as well as I am. Again, I am very fortunate. And very appreciative.

salt

I see that. Its crap, especially when you get a call at 10:00 to come cover a route when you were just in the building. Like how in the hell do you not know you have a route sitting there for almost two hours

I work in a one center hub and about a month ago we had a route sit on the line till 1700.... like 30 misses bis packages but the 6 guys they piecwd it out to where back before 1900.. she made me cry from laughing when I Hurd about it.