Covid Mental Illness?

ouanling

They will sacrifice you and leave you hanging long term. Protect yourself and others. One in five COVID-19 survivors develop mental illness: Study. Just want peeps safe. We deserve that.
please dont post fake medical information.

The first study that was shilled by the media about long-term health effect was from Germany and no reporter actually read it. The study itself said it was inconclusive, that most people in it were STILL sick with covid(so it wasnt AFTER, they still had symptoms), most were sick BEFORE covid AND most were very old.

the new one is even worse. They just took random data from a bunch of sources and declared this retardation. The data they used clearly shows that most of the respondent were asymptomatic and heavily affected by the lockdown and the result was depression. Who the :censored2: wouldnt be depressed in today's climate if you had to stay home for 7 months with no money while being young and healthy?
So its just a :censored2:ty doctor trying to sell his book or gain more followers.

I was raised in a medical household, it baffles me how no journalist or reporter EVER reads studies past the title. Takes 4-5mins tops to read most studies.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
current stats about over usage of antidepressants confirms this

Mostly people in big cities or suburbs. Meanwhile broke people in developing countries are happy with no money.
How can you be so sure of that? Maybe they are too busy scrounging for food to go see a therapist and get diagnosed with anything

Over70irregs

I was told similar explanations when I first masked up, now look. They said (flu, conspiracy, 5g, I’m young ...) I hope this report is totally wrong and full of bad science.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
current stats about over usage of antidepressants confirms this

Mostly people in big cities or suburbs. Meanwhile broke people in developing countries are happy with no money.
61A30F11-EFF0-4F0A-BB90-53C2A3A2CA9C.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They will sacrifice you and leave you hanging long term. Protect yourself and others. One in five COVID-19 survivors develop mental illness: Study. Just want peeps safe. We deserve that.
Tell them to man up. Just the flu for most. Cut off any sort of paycheck and watch how fast the so-called sick go back to work. Snowflakes now need counseling for everything. A few generations ago 18 year old boys were fighting wars, came home, went to work!

watdaflock?

I'm already messed up in the head. Maybe covid will make me more normal. At least covid hasn't made me like most Trump supporters, legally brain dead.

Over70irregs

Tell them to man up. Just the flu for most. Cut off any sort of paycheck and watch how fast the so-called sick go back to work. Snowflakes now need counseling for everything. A few generations ago 18 year old boys were fighting wars, came home, went to work!
The “flu” for most can lead to exposure or death in workers family. We know that our honored veterans have been overlooked for some time in spite of their service. Learning from the past of others can protect our present and future. Union strong......

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The “flu” for most can lead to exposure or death in workers family. We know that our honored veterans have been overlooked for some time in spite of their service. Learning from the past of others can protect our present and future. Union strong......
Who's breathing on eldery family members? They should hide away. Everyone else is fine unless you have medical issues.

ouanling

How can you be so sure of that? Maybe they are too busy scrounging for food to go see a therapist and get diagnosed with anything
i lived over a decade in developing countries instead of working 12hrs a day and im gonna retire back there in the next 5-8years.