Covid Mental Illness?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Long term lowered oxygen levels due to wearing masks damages the brain. Of course, most people who voluntarily wear masks for long periods of time probably already suffered from some mental illness to begin with.

Over70irregs

Who's breathing on eldery family members? They should hide away. Everyone else is fine unless you have medical issues.
Healthy UPS drivers have been sick. That is the medical issue. Also no communication from company when exposed. No denial here. Be safe y’all

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Long term lowered oxygen levels due to wearing masks damages the brain. Of course, most people who voluntarily wear masks for long periods of time probably already suffered from some mental illness to begin with.
The people who wear it tight already have brain damage.
I cannot tell I’ve got one on except for the warmth and the occasional whiff of my halitosis.
I have a beard so it’s easy for me.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The people who wear it tight already have brain damage.
I cannot tell I’ve got one on except for the warmth and the occasional whiff of my halitosis.
I have a beard so it’s easy for me.

I get a headache sometimes and often start to feel sleepy if I wear a mask for more than a few minutes, especially while delivering. And my mask is not exactly tight fitting.

Kingofthenorth

Tell them to man up. Just the flu for most. Cut off any sort of paycheck and watch how fast the so-called sick go back to work. Snowflakes now need counseling for everything. A few generations ago 18 year old boys were fighting wars, came home, went to work!
Coronavirus has already officially killed more Americans than every war except world war 2 and the civil war with deaths surely to surpass world war 2. We could of just followed procedures and beaten the virus a long time ago. With a 150k official infections a day it’s seems unstoppable at this point.

Non sequitur

That weird hairstyle might not be just for attention, it might be a cry for help.
Screenshot_20201112-050844.png

BrownStains

Tell them to man up. Just the flu for most. Cut off any sort of paycheck and watch how fast the so-called sick go back to work. Snowflakes now need counseling for everything. A few generations ago 18 year old boys were fighting wars, came home, went to work!
More people have died from Covid than Vietnam war . Right now, we’re are in a war against this virus. Just because you’re fine doesn’t mean some of your co workers and their families haven’t lost family members or are at risk. So show damn respect .

vantexan

Covid is the number 1-2 cause of death in America since shortly after it began. Flu is no where close. If you have the worldview/philosophies that are not shares by the vast majority of Republicans it’s not hypocritical but I doubt it.
#3 after heart disease and cancer actually.