Covid Mental Illness?

Over70irregs

I know drivers that had it and they reported a few days of being sick then they were over it like it was nothing.

Some people catch a cold and all sorts breathing problems, ear-sinus issues, etc, all linger, months sometimes, so lets all stop acting like this is something new.
Shutdowns on the way due to people not listening. We are stuck on repeat. Friend went to AZ said no one wearing masks except tourists.

wilberforce15

Shutdowns on the way due to people not listening. We are stuck on repeat. Friend went to AZ said no one wearing masks except tourists.
Newsflash: It's the same everywhere no matter how many shutdowns they had or masks were worn. You're being played.

Exercise, vegetables, and sleep stop COVID better than any filthy mask.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Here's another point. Of all the negative tests (probably around 80-90% of all tests, if not more) how many were conducted due to contact tracing, and how many were ordered due to symptoms? Of the symptomatic negative tests, what was the actual cause of the symptoms? Does anyone care? If not, why not?

Over70irregs

Newsflash: It's the same everywhere no matter how many shutdowns they had or masks were worn. You're being played.

Exercise, vegetables, and sleep stop COVID better than any filthy mask.
I guess I’ll exercise at home and get plenty of sleep since no one listens. Lockdown Baby 2.0