Covid positive

For the drivers that tested positive, how long were you out from work? or plan to be out. I tested positive and I almost died from that damn virus. Im slowly recovering and past my quarantine date. I'm able to go out per County Covid team. I'm still currently having on and off symptoms but doctor said I'm okay to go back to work. Looking for advice from other experiences. Thanks

Upass.

First you need to test negative at least twice, then you need to be approved by management. Talk to your Stewart

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Why aren’t they cleaning and sanitizing trucks anymore ? Let’s face it guys ...UPS drivers are the super-spreaders of the world! Delivering covid-19 laced goods from China to every door!
🧔✊

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
For the drivers that tested positive, how long were you out from work? or plan to be out. I tested positive and I almost died from that damn virus. Im slowly recovering and past my quarantine date. I'm able to go out per County Covid team. I'm still currently having on and off symptoms but doctor said I'm okay to go back to work. Looking for advice from other experiences. Thanks

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
14 days but I l had a little fatigue for a couple days and that’s about it.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
First you need to test negative at least twice, then you need to be approved by management. Talk to your Stewart
Not true. We were told management does not even have to test negative to come back and we had a few that came back. By buddy got it and he had to test negative, was out 3 weeks but they didn’t require two negative tests just one. Maybe different regions are different

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Stay safe

158525147.jpg

542thruNthru

The county health dept told my buddy that he might test positive up to 60days without ever having symptoms. He filed short term disability and got denied bc his doctor after 14days said it was okay for him to come back to work. It’s a * show famzilla
Your buddy needs to find a new doctor then. We had a guy out for 2 months because he kept testing positive.

The county health dept told my buddy that he might test positive up to 60days without ever having symptoms. He filed short term disability and got denied bc his doctor after 14days said it was okay for him to come back to work. It’s a * show famzilla
Im in the same boat with my doctor. I have a family member in the same household that tested positive recently and doctor said it's okay to go back to work even though im exposed.

Mst3k

We have a guy who has been out since may. He keeps testing positive so he claimed a back injury and is on disability